First Year Engineering- Admission schedule 2019-20. Click here
Department At a Glance
|Department of Civil Engineering||Click here|
|Department of Computer Engineering||Click here|
|Department of Electrical Engineering||Click here|
|Department of E & TC Engineering||Click here|
|Department of Mechanical Engineering||Click here|
The Executive Committee of the National Assessment and Accreditation Council
(NAAC) Accredited R. H. Sapat College of Engineering, Management Studies
& Research, Nashik with B++
Year of established – 2009
Motto – प्रज्वालितो ज्ञानमयः प्रदीपः
- To Produce World class Engineers for converting global challenges into Opportunities through “Value Embedded Quality Technical Education”.
- To develop this College as an Academy of Higher Learning in the field of Engineering & Technology.
- To Impart Technical Education through effective Teaching-learning process,
- To Nurture Creativity & Critical thinking in applying Engineering skills to face the fast-growing globalization,
- To Develop a Holistic Personality of the learners,
- To make this Institute as a Lead Centre of Research.
Aspects of Education are Knowledge, Know how and Character. Updated scientific knowledge provides an excellent foundation and confidence in personality; Know-how is the ability to translate knowledge into action and empirical knowledge provides insight and vision for innovation and creativity. One has to be knowledge thick-thick with character-ethic. We believe that the Technical Education with Values and Ethics is the greatest need of time.
From Director(Project) Desk
Our college is committed to impart quality technical education with ingrained ethical values. We are committed to instill inquisitiveness amongst all students who can acquire the necessary technical knowledge and skills. By encouraging learning through enquiry, logic and developing a fearless attitude towards the fulfillment of curiosity, true know how& skill-sets can be acquired.