National Service Scheme
National Service Scheme popularly known as NSS was launched in Mahatma Gandhi Centenary year 1969 and aimed to develop student’s personality through community service. National Service Scheme (NSS) is a permanent youth Programme under the Ministry of Youth Affairs, Sports, and Government of India.
Motto: “Not me but you”
1. Understand the community in which they work.
2. Identify the needs and problems of the community and involve them in the problem solving process.
3. Develop among themselves a sense of social and civic responsibility.
4. Utilize their knowledge in finding a practical solution to individual and community problems.
5. Develop competence required for group-living and sharing of responsibilities.
6. Acquire leadership qualities and democratic attitude.
|Name of Staff||Designation|
|1.||Prof. C. R. Barde||Program Officer, NSS|
|2.||Prof. H. H. Kulkarni||Program Officer, NSS|
|3.||Mr. L. R. Kokate||Assistant, PO|
|4.||Mr. Viraj Wagh||NSS Co-ordinator (Student)|
|5.||Ms. Mansi Dixit||NSS Co-ordinator (Student)|
|6.||Mr. Ashok Sawant||Peon|